What is it about?
Embedded Systems Engeneering deals with problems like...
- how to model control systems for mechatronic systems
- how to implement algorithms for distributed embedded systems
- how to evaluate and use tools for embedded software engineering
- how to lead cross-domain designs of mechatronic systems
Embedded Systems Engeneering is unique since...
this program provides skills to work in cross-domain projects within international teams. A major focus is put on the understanding of the complete systems engineering design flow.
The curriculum offers specialization in:
- automotive systems
- computer vision
- microelectronics and hardware engineering
- formal methods and software architectures
Who is it for?
Applicants for this study programs should provide:
a background in computer science and electrical engineering as well as English language proficiency.
solve technical problems, work internationally and communicate interdisciplinary.
…be able to:
handle advanced topics in Embedded Systems as well as living abroad in Germany.
Graduates of this Master's program find their job opportunities in:
- the automotive industry
- industrial automation
- medical technology
- research institutes