Goals of staff exchange
- Active contribution to the internationalization process of science and administration of our University of Applied Sciences.
- Professional exchange about administrative processes in one's own field of work.
- By "walking along" or "looking over the shoulder" of foreign colleagues who work in similar structures, insights into their work processes are to be gained and, if possible, new suggestions for one's own work at home are to be achieved.
- Personal development (e.g. intercultural competence and foreign language skills)
Mobility for further education and training purposes (at a partner university or with relevant companies/institutions abroad)
During job shadowing, the guest person is supposed to get to know or examine the activities or work with them on a trial basis.
In job shadowing, the guest person observes another person at work in order to get to know the respective activities.
These are individual measures that are arranged individually with colleagues at partner universities in other European countries.
Guest lecturers should strengthen the international dimension of the host university through their stay, complement its teaching offer and impart their expertise to students who do not want to or cannot study abroad.
The stays abroad last between two days and a maximum of seven days. Under certain conditions, longer stays are possible in individual cases.
- in the 29 member states of the EU, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Turkey and FYR Macedonia
- in partner countries (currently Kosovo, Kazakhstan, Palestine, Ukraine)